- Bathroom Design in Concord—8 Things to Take Into Consideration
- Master Bathroom Design Elements that Sizzle
- Popular Bathroom Design Options for 2015
- Why Home Features Affect Entertaining
- Different Styles for a Bathroom Design in Concord
- Questions to Ask When Designing a Bathroom
- Preparing a bathroom for a remodel
- Bathroom Design Concord
- About this page
- Common Mistakes Found in Bathroom Design in Concord, CA
- Creating a Dream Bathroom Design in Concord
- Five Great Design Ideas for Small Bathrooms
- Considering Bathroom Design in Concord
- Bathroom Design in Concord: Choosing the Right Bathroom Lighting
- 5 Trends For Bathroom Design in Concord
- Storage Ideas For Different Bathroom Designs
- How To Make A Small Bathroom Seem Bigger
- 3 Major Redesign Mistakes That Can Affect the Results of a Bathroom Makeover
- 3 Clever Bathroom Design Ideas for Small Spaces
- Critical Considerations for Homeowners Remodeling their Bathroom in 2017
- Choosing a Proper Bathroom Design
- 3 Cabinet Preparations to be made Before Installing a Natural Stone Countertop
- More Than a Countertop: 5 Other Ways Marble is Used in the World
- The Benefits of Classic Marble Countertops
Deciding to remodel a bathroom
There are many factors that determine if it is time to remodel a bathroom. Everything from mold to inadequate lighting and loose tiles to leaky pipes might be the deciding factors for a homeowner to remodel his or her bathroom.
Some homeowners may decide to remodel the bathroom to repair things that are wrong, while others may just want an updated, more modern look. Regardless of the reason for the remodel, the new look is sure to have many benefits to both the home and the homeowner.
Value Consider the overall value a remodel will have on the bathroom and the home’s value. Even if the homeowner is not planning on putting their home on the market, a bathroom remodel can be very valuable. In addition to boosting the value of the home, the homeowner will have satisfaction knowing the bathroom is updated, mold free and refreshed feeling. Damage Water leaks, moisture and mold can have a huge impact on the home’s structure. A remodel maybe necessary to remove the mold, fix any cracked tiles and repair any plumbing leaks within the walls. The damage within the bathroom can get worse, causing other structural damage throughout the home. Thus decreasing the overall value of the home.
Outdated Even if the bathroom was designed with top of the line accessories and decorated with colored tile, sinks and toilets. Over time these items become outdated making the bathroom look like guests have walked into a time machine. Sometimes simple remodels include painting and replacing outdate looking tile, fixtures and other aspects of the bathroom. Try to think timeless when remodeling the bathroom and use only neutral colors that will give the bathroom a clean look that will not be outdated.
Extras As technology has advanced, so has the accessories and extras that can be put in a newly remodeled bathroom. These extras include everything from heated floors, double shower heads and free standing toilets. All of these extras will give the bathroom a modern, updated look. The bathroom is the busiest room in the home, which is why this room needs a little bit more TLC than other rooms in the home. Thus, it is why so many homeowner decide to remodel the bathroom more often than any other room in their home. Once done, the Concord area homeowner will be satisfied with their new bathroom design Concord.